- - - - -

C&C: Generals 1.5 Patch

15 replies to this topic

#1 Taco Bell

Life is drama ...

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15588 posts
  • Interests:Everything, but sports and politics.

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:58 AM

It seems that today EA Pacific released the 1.05 patch for Command & Conquer: Generals.

Issues addressed:

1. STAT RECORDING INACCURACY: Made sure the online stats are tracked correctly. Initial disconnecting players will be tracked and wins/losses will be correctly tabulated. One note to remember: At the Disconnect Voting screen players MUST wait for the count down to finish. A player that exits this screen before the count down is done will receive a disconnect. Also, the voting button has been removed from any 2 player game Disconnect Screen.
2. US BARRACKS EXPLOIT: Lowered the number of Rangers that appear after a US Barracks is destroyed.
3. BUGGY MISSILE TRACKING AFTER UPGRADE: Made sure the missiles continue tracking targets after the player upgrades the Rocket Buggy.
4. RELOADING COMANCHES, ROCKET BUGGIES: Made sure the Rocket Buggy and the Comanches can reload reliably.
5. GLA FAST BUILD BUG: Fixed exploit that allowed multiple Workers to speed structure build times.
6. DOUBLE PLANE WEAPONS CAUSE INCORRECT DAMAGE (All planes): Made sure that targets take damage correctly when multiple ordinances hit a target simultaneously.
7. SOME USERS ARE SEEN IN THE WRONG GAME LOBBIES: Fixed this so that “phantom” users wouldn’t be seen in misc. lobbies.
8. GENERAL BALANCING ISSUES:
• Bug fixed in MiG damage code where upgraded napalm did too much damage to targets.
• GLA Bomb truck health up from 220 to 250.
• Worker health up from 100 to 140.
• Tunnel Network gun damage increased from 10 per shot to 15 per shot.
• Overlord build time increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
• Scorpion Tank now builds in 10 seconds instead of 14.
• GLA Arms Dealer build up time decreased from 50 to 40 seconds (ini seconds, not game seconds.)
• Tunnel Network Build Time improved from 20 seconds to 15 seconds (ini seconds, not game seconds.)

Hopefully these balancing changes will gives us back the 1.03 game we enjoyed. :ph34r:

Of course, you can download it here or by starting an online game.

Edited by Taco Bell, 07 April 2003 - 04:08 AM.

#2 Scripter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:16 AM

holy crap it came out today? sweet thanks for the notice man wasnt aware ill go download it now :)

#3 aL Doom

Beta Soap Opras Are Fun!

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2985 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:23 AM

That patch is godsent. Finally.

#4 RobertCraven

Whee!

• Global Mods
  • 17135 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 02:57 AM

5. GLA FAST BUILD BUG: Fixed exploit that allowed multiple Workers to speed structure build times.

That was a bug?!? :o

#5 Taco Bell

Life is drama ...

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15588 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 03:19 AM

RobertCraven, on Apr 2 2003, 20:57, said:

That was a bug?!? :o
I guess so. None of the other sides can do it.

#6 Scripter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 05:39 AM

hahahaha guys all surprised its a bug. hahhahah
how is this for an awesome fix this partner and i just finished killing of 1 guy and started finishing up the other guy with maybe 3minutes of game play left before we won. they pretty much only had like 4 structures left and this nice message comes up "Game Mismatch" :(

#7 Taco Bell

Life is drama ...

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15588 posts

Posted 03 April 2003 - 05:43 AM

Scripter, on Apr 2 2003, 23:39, said:

hahahaha guys all surprised its a bug. hahhahah
how is this for an awesome fix this partner and i just finished killing of 1 guy and started finishing up the other guy with maybe 3minutes of game play left before we won. they pretty much only had like 4 structures left and this nice message comes up "Game Mismatch" :(
Doh! I remember getting those in some other game. I think it was Duke Nukem 3D, but it's been too long. :unsure:

#8 Scripter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 07:01 AM

dude today was even better, after playing a long as game 2 of the guys decided to drop out and one of the guys since it was a 3 on 3 stayed through out the entire game, but get this he had a supply truck and a gattling gun left when the beautiful message of "Game Mismatch" showed its ugly head :(

**wow patch 1.5 had prolly gotten a lot of fans happy since the rating now is 30% USA 34% CHINA and 34% GLA

Edited by Scripter, 05 April 2003 - 06:38 AM.

#9 Guest_BlueScreenOfDeath_*

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 05:51 AM

still unbalanced...china is indestructable

#10 Scripter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 07:51 AM

thats why im playing with china, i sold out the usa for some gattling guns and a few migs, although the migs are screwed up, the naplam or however you spell it when upgraded rockets become rockets +naplam they seem to miss air units which is complete BS

#11 RobertCraven

Whee!

• Global Mods
  • 17135 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 12:02 PM

Okay - waiting for 1.06 begins... :D

#12 Cyrillist

MOD OF MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 04:02 AM

does the 1.5 patch has any issue in network lan games?

china sure is powerful. didn't know that GLA can assign multiple workers to a buidling.....stupid me....

#13 XP_2600

Version 5.1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 04:35 AM

i didnt try this game on my machine but i tryed it in alot of other machines and its working so slow even if in new strong machines like Machine 2.2 processor and Hercules 128 VGA ,etc any ideas ??

#14 Scripter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 06:04 AM

ya heres an idea. take ur C&C GENERALS game box take a crap in it and send it back :D

#15 aL Doom

Beta Soap Opras Are Fun!

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2985 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 09:39 AM

China will be obliterated by the GLA. The GLA scud does wonders and the GLA tanks are so numerous (especially scorpion + rocket) that they could take on overlord tanks easy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users