19 replies to this topic

#1 adamj

Of course the plan will work

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2645 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:25 PM

http://www.americand...om/article/1659

World War III: Islam/Muslims Vs. Jews/Christians!
By Gordon Bishop (11/11/2003)

Is the War on Terror the ultimate global war involving every nation on earth for either harboring terrorists or not do anything to stop terrorism?

Is this the ultimate “holy war” pitting 1.3 billion Islamic Muslims against 1.6 billion Christians and Jews?

No matter how you look it, either the terrorists win, or the civilized world loses – and that includes all of Western Civilization going back to the Old and New Testaments and the 10 Commandants.

Islam has its own “bible,” known as the Koran, or Qur’an, the work of the “prophet” Mohammed around 750 A.D. In the Koran, the Western World’s God is called “Allah.”

Curiously, the Koran is a religious revelation that seeks to save Jesus Christ from the “infidels” – Jews and Christians.

Wasn’t Jesus a Jew who launched Christianity by being crucified for the sins of humankind?

So why is Islam and its Muslim followers committed to killing every Jew and Christian in order to purify Jesus of those terrible “infidels?” – Jews and Christians!

If this all sounds like madness, then today’s “holy war” is all about madness: The Koran versus the Old and New Testaments – the foundation of the Judeo-Christian ethic necessary for a good moral life on earth.

Here’s an example of Muslim faith: The conclusion of a Palestinian “prayer for peace” by Palestinian Authority Imam Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi, sermonizing at the Sheik’h Mosque in Gaza City, broadcast live on April, 12, 2002 by Palestinian Authority television:

“Oh, Allah, annihilate the Jews and their supporters!”

“Oh, Allah, raise the flag of Jihad across the land!”

America is considered the lead supporter of the Jewish State of Israel, primarily because Israel is the only “democracy” with free and open elections in that part of the Arab Muslim world, which is controlled by ruthless dictators or monarchies.

The Koran, the Muslim bible, says, “Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.”
The Koran also calls for “mercy and toleration” and “peace and love.”

Islam wants it both ways: War & Peace, which was the title of a classic book about the human conflict over war and peace.

According to author and historian Jamie Glazov, “Islam regulates every realm of its believers’ lives and negates individualism. Consequently, Islam is mutually exclusive with free will…This is precisely why it has not, and cannot, join the modern world.”

Islam is committed to destroying the “modern world of the infidels.” That’s why their terrorists attacked the World Trade Center – the free world’s greatest symbol of economic success and freedom (free will).

For that, Americans deserve to die.

Islamic terrorists don’t care if they kill innocent children or men and women working for the Red Cross or the United Nations “peacekeepers.” They are all “infidels.”

Terrorists don’t distinguish the good from the bad. We’re all evil because we are not beholden to Islam or the Koran.

That is why World War III will be the ultimate global war, dividing the world into terrorists and anti-terrorists.

President Bush was correct when he declared, after the bombing of the Twin Towers, that “You’re either with us, or you’re with the terrorists.”

It’s straight, simple and logical.

It comes down to “them versus us.”

Muslims will have to decide who they’re with – the terrorists, or the civilized war.

Muslims living in America must denounce the killing of innocent Jews, Christians and common citizens.

If they don’t, then Muslims must be moved to a place where their religion is worshipped, from India and Indonesia to most of the Arab world.

Our President and Congress must protect America, not those who want to destroy America.

Gordon Bishop is a national award-winning author, historian and syndicated columnist. He is the recipient of 8 Congressional Commendations, 12 National and 15 State Journalism Awards, including New Jersey's first "Journalist-of-the-Year" -- 1986/New Jersey Press Association.

I was laughing my ass off at this guys idiocy.
At the bottom it allows you to send feedback, which i did an i stated this

I just read your "WW3, Muslims vs. Christian/Jews" article. First of all, I am a Christian. Secondly, you're an idiot. I can't even begin to point out all the places you are wrong, specificaly HISTORICALY wrong. Being historacy incorrect is significant because you claim you're a historian, which is laughable.

Your article only serves to stir the proverbial hornets nest. If we have a religious ww3, its because of individuals like yourself starting it.

Let me point out a few flaws in your absurd argument:
1. You provoke the reader into thinking Islam is synonymous with terrorism. Wrong from the start.
2. WW3? Get over yourself.
3. If there was WW3, there wouldnt be anyone left to be taken back to the old testament and the 10 commandments.
4. Islam does not have its own 'bible'. Bible is a title, not a descriptive noun. Their holy book is the Quran, simple as that.
5. You stated "Curiously, the Koran is a religious revelation that seeks to save Jesus Christ from the “infidels” – Jews and Christians." This couldnt be any more inaccurate. Jesus is mentioned over 100 times in thr Quran and identified as a prophet of God and will be the one to return on the day of judgement to fight the anti-christ. http://www.answering...me_of_jesus.htm Visit this link for more information on the name of Jesus in the Quran. I think its obvious you havent read a word of the Quran.
6. You stated:"Wasn’t Jesus a Jew who launched Christianity by being crucified for the sins of humankind?" No. Typicaly Jesus was thought to have been a Jew, but his teachings from an early age to elders at temple were obviously gnostic. Jesus didnt spawn christianity. His deciples started a movement with twisted version of his teachings and Christianity became prevalend around 600AD with the catholic and orthadox churches. The councils of Nicea were held to create the holy text, the Bible which was the official marking point of Christianity.
7. Your example of the Palestinian prayer for peace is a very innacurate representation of true Muslims. Even Muhammed himself spoke against extremism in the Hadiths. "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded." Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38
8. You said: "Islam is committed to destroying the “modern world of the infidels.” That’s why their terrorists attacked the World Trade Center – the free world’s greatest symbol of economic success and freedom (free will)." You know as well as everyone else, this is pointless and simple conjecture not founded in any proof.

Before you spout off more lies about the Israeli Palestinian conflict, research your HISTORY more (start with the birth of zionism which is Jewish extremism) and you'll find the truth of who started the conflict. Let me enlighten you a tad. It was the zionists. They murdered and displaces thousands of palestines people. Do i believe it is right for islamic extremists to bomb the Israelis? No. But you still need to know who drew first blood.

Lastly, you stated:"If they don’t, then Muslims must be moved to a place where their religion is worshipped, from India and Indonesia to most of the Arab world. "

You're an ass. You need to be "moved" to a place with people as ignorant as you are... Perhaps Palestine.

Im really astounded at the absolute ingnorance of this guy. And to think he calls himself a historian and received so many awards. That doesnt say much for the awards he received. The poor angry sad man.

Anyone who is pissed at reading this, send this guy some proper education.

#2 K2

The Roof of ieXbeta

• Global Mods
  • 3197 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:53 PM

Oh well, I guess it is necessary for people to have a common enemy.

Since the Soviet empire ended in the nineties we were somehow missing one, and then we had 9/11, and we could finally discuss a possible World War III again.

Seems like terror is the replacement fashion term for communist <_<

Although I must say, there is a US professor, who is talking already for decades about the "Clash of the civilizations" (Samuel Huntington). he claimed that future conflicts would be between nations, but between cultural and religious entities.

Mind you, in Europe we have a lot more Arab immigrants (in the big European cities up to 10%!), we already had problems living together, and now, with the big focus everybody is putting on Muslim extremists (like this article) it isn't looking much better.

I'm afraid, that if this tension would last for years, disasters will happen in Western countries with a big Muslim population.

#3 Microshit

الله

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3889 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:21 PM

This is mentioned alot in the Quran you know...
the only part this poptart has got right is that the three major religions will battle, the rest is bullshit.

Edited by Microshit, 23 August 2004 - 04:23 PM.

#4 spartacus13b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:15 PM

That guy is off his fucking rocker.... I do believe that the next world war will have something to do with religion but it will never grow into a fullgrown war between muslims and christians....that war would bring the end of the world....take it for what you want they will never go into it full swing...

#5 adamj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2645 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:02 PM

OMG! I received a responce to my feedback from the man personaly.

Heres what he said:

Subj:American Daily column feedback
Date:8/23/04 10:23:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To:bishop@americandaily.com
CC:letters@americandaily.com
Sent from the Internet

ADAM: Your e-mail address says it all: "RatBox." That's what you are and where you belong. In a ratbox filled with ratshit. Yes, the Koran says if you can't convert them (Jews and Christians), kill them. Osama declared war on America because he believed all Americans are "infidels." Islam is a religion of hatred and death. Christ died for humanity's sins. This IS WWIII. The free people all over the world will win. If you're not with the freedom fighters led by Bush/America, you are with the terrorists!  BISHOP

For reference: I have an address i used at a domain with ratbox in the name.

HE SAID I BELONG IN A BOX FILLED WITH RATSHIT :lol: :yikes:

ANyway, this is my responce to his crapola :)

Mr. Bishop

Thanks for your responce.
I've writen a great deal here, and I hope you take time out of your schedule to read it. It is void of personal insults. Read with a happy heart.

I entertain the belief that everyone has a valid viewpoint, which then they must provide evidence to support the view. Its quite similar to innocent until proven guitly. So let me ask some questions and present a few ideas.
FYI, ratbox is the name a of server. The owner takes in rats, which are in fact very clean and sociable animals by nature, from those who buy them as pets and cannot care for them, and finds them proper homes. I find it compassionate.
You claim the Quran says unconvertable (Islam refers to it as reverting) Jews and Christians are to be killed. Can you tell me which Surrah its from? Does the Bible not indicate similar BRUTAL practices such as stoning some one to death. Our country has deemed such acts as cruel and unusual. The Bible should be rated R at least. Its chocked full of incest, alcoholism, rape, murder, prositution, and homosexuality. Was it not one outstanding character who was secuded by his own daughters? Does it not indicate God as being murderous? These things are fact and while the Bible carries a beautiful wonderous message, it is still wide open to interpretation, and people easily receive the wrong message. Such as those Christian extremists who bomb abortion clinics and murder doctors. If these people want to be pro-life so much, join hands and block a cemetary. How about the woman who rescently drownd her three children in a car because she believed they were possessed? Or a child with autism was believed to be possessed by a demon, whos parents took him to church to be prayed over and was suffocated to death?  I think I've proven my point. Any religion in and of itself isnt negative or evil, but many people who follow it are and are easily confused. Which is why we need individuals like yourself to preach a positive message.

Similarly, Islam is not a religion of hate and death, just as Christianity is not. But leave it up to the media to only show us horrible acts which are painted to represent an entire religion/culture. A few years ago in India a group of Hindu extremists burned a train full of Muslim activists. Hundereds died. What is your view on this? As a responcible and  God fearing man I cannot support either group, nor can I hate them, rather show compassion in light of their ignorance. Yet I also know, not all from these cultures are hateful people. Hinduism itself is incredibly peaceful. Yogi's of the region are a prime example as some are so steadfast in their 'do no harm' principle, they're dreadfully careful where they walk as to not crush even the smallest ant. Hinduism is incredibly similar to Christianity in fact. Some good research on the Hindu Trinity (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva) will reveal some startling news. In Islam, there is a group of mystics called the Sufi, or Sufi Dancers. One man in particular is named Rumi. He is a centurys old poet who expounded on the mysteries of God and his final conclusion was always one of Love. Ask any educated Suni Muslim and they'll tell you Sufism is the heart of Islam.

You are correct when you stated Osama Bin Laden declared war on America, its obvious. I require great strength which I gain from the Lord in order to not hate such an individual because hate is evil. Osama does believe all Americans are infadels, its a shame. We know there are some horrible people ruining our beloved country, and Osama believes these people speak for all Americans. Stereotypes really are dangerous. Its a shame Osama, in our eyes, speaks for the hull of Islam. But dont forget, he once helped our country in stopping the spread of communism in the lower middle east in Afghanistan. So we armed him and supported his group against the Communists, we allowed him to become a war hardened individual. Its not my decision to say this was right or wrong, but we sure are paying for the sins of our fathers. Those sins cost us over 3000 lives! I'll never forget that day. I was awoken by a phone call from my mother telling me to turn on the news. Horrible. Thousands of people from many nations and all faiths were struck down by a few evil men who didnt have a good view of their own holy book.

I do not believe this conflict is as simple as freedom vs. control. While many Islamicly run countries are guitly of horrible things (just as some would say America is), its just not that simple. Its multiple religions, cultures, ideology, etc. Our founding fathers (who I lookup to and respect, I had a relative who crossed the Delaware with Washington) knew of the fundamental flaw of bringing religion into politics. The Catholic church had a long stint of running and ruining nations and murdering thousands of people because they didnt "believe" or "convert". Jesus, in His infinite wisdom, would show such people love. Our founding fathers founded our country on a separation of Church and State. More accurately, a law which protects church from government, but not government from church. But the idea remains the same. Interestingly enough, many of our founding fathers including Thomas Jefferson were diests, believing there is a God but He doesn't play a direct role with our planet, but rather lets things simply happen. Any President who tells the Pope, "God told me to attack Iraq" is dangerous because from a Christian perspective, even Lucifer can appear as an angel of the light. Whever is the greatest good, is also the greatest evil. Many view America as a pinacle of light and hope throughout the world, and indeed if God gives America special blessings (I am not bold enough to say God does or does not do anything), the fact still remains that Satan hates God, and will be present whever the greatest good on this planet is, in order to corrupt and destroy it. The more God blesses us the more we must stay digilent against evil urges like hate and replace it with love and compassion. Do what jesus did.

As I've stated, Politics + Religion = bad news. I can honestly say I do not like Bush as president. I am a moderate/libral republican, and I'd take a good republican canidate over John Kerry (for example) any day. I am a big supporter of John McCain. With that said, Bush is dangerous. I will not offer any political sentiments because it is outside the scope of the conversation. I will say however, when I choose a candiate to vote for, I compare them to the great men who founded our nation. Neither Bush nor Kerry can possibly compare. Where are the Raegans, JFK's, Roosavelts, and Eisenhowers? Since Bush and Kerry are the two best canidates each party can offier, I find this indicative of a level of corruption previously unseen.

This conflict will be WW3 if our leaders do not heed the warnings of other nations. We need to love thy neighbour, not alienate them. I am speaking directly about France. If it wasnt for France, we would not exist as a nation and would still be under absurd British rule. And yet our President is content enough to tell them where to go. We're all cut from the same cloth. I do not believe it is fair to assume those who don't agree with Bush are with the "terrorists". War, in and of itself is evil and sometimes must be used, but things are never that simple. I do not believe this conflict is a matter of winning and loosing. In my eyes, whoever wins, both loose. How can you measure the cost of one life? Jesus would view the life of one just as valuable as the lives of one thousand. In my eyes, Jesus died for every person, individualy, not all of us at once. I believe this by asking myself the question, which carries the most weight?

Even in the Quran, Jesus brought a message of love from God.The only difference is, the Quran states Jesus did not die on the cross, but rather God gave the romans and others illusions that he died on the cross when he really ascended straight to heaven without ever dying. The subjective person would find both stories equaly profound. In the end it matters not which version we accept, because we're all responcible for our own actions.  The Bible teaches us Jesus died for our chance to live in paradise when we perish. Islam teaches us the chance is already ours, because this is our gift from Allah (Allah is simply arabic for GOD).

#6 Microshit

الله

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3889 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 09:45 PM

Good work adamj :yes:

#7 Kouby

Royal Family Member

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2668 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:07 PM

Microshit, on Aug 23 2004, 22:45, said:

Good work adamj :yes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, great work indeed. I wouldn't have bothered to reply to such an ignorant extremist myself anyway...he's as hopeless as someone wearing an explosive belt down in Gaza.

#8 punknuddles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 12:25 AM

nice work adamj. it could not have been said better sadly enough he probably will not even bother to read that out of ignorance, arogance or reasons unknown to me but at least you bothered to write a response

#9 Hasin

BeatsByKoko.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5324 posts
  • Interests:Aspiring Music Producer.

Posted 24 August 2004 - 06:46 AM

Microshit, on Aug 24 2004, 02:21, said:

This is mentioned alot in the Quran you know...
the only part this poptart has got right is that the three major religions will battle, the rest is bullshit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I know,I think thats the Armageddon War.
I dont know about the rest of the world, but there will be clashes with Israel.

(Not that there isnt already)

#10 K2

The Roof of ieXbeta

• Global Mods
  • 3197 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:32 AM

Like kouby said: don't try to change extrmists... especially not through the anonymous internet.

If his first comment towards you is the one about the ratshit, that kind of informs you about his level.

btw, it's exactly that attitude that scares me, in Europe we also have a lot of these guys... but on the other hand we also have a pretty large population of Muslims who aren't to "keen" on these type of guys.

So far they kept their cool, I hope that will not change :(

#11 adamj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2645 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 10:33 AM

I havent had a responce to that yet. I guess I shouldnt really expect one. It really pains me to see such ignorance, and the evil it creates. Ignorance really is the root of all evil.

Its almost as if he's putting Bush before divine teachings, and looking at Bush as a new savior. Bad news all around.

Apparently this guy has been nominated for the pulitzer prize a few times. Thats no peace prize.

I still think its funny that I called a pulitzer prize nomine an ass :)

#12 Hasin

BeatsByKoko.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5324 posts
  • Interests:Aspiring Music Producer.

Posted 24 August 2004 - 11:31 AM

adamj, this is where my mum's famous quote comes in
"If you see shit blocking your path, you walk around it. You dont go near it, try to move it, touch it"

of course she didnt say "shit" while she told me but yeah, just ignore him ;)
and his "work"

#13 Fod

stupidity tax proponent

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6834 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 06:19 PM

adamj - if you're gonna send proper feedback to an obvious tard, it really helps to make sure they can't reply with a flame at your spelling/grammar.

your points were all good and valid, but i can see him reading it and saying "secuded? SEDUCTED(edit - at which point you reply back and say "seducted, SEDUCED, YOU FUCKTARD!" :blush:), YOU FUCKTARD! GO BACK TO YOUR RATBOX!"

know whaddamean?

i do agree with DPG though, it helps to just ignore these guys. in the end they either fade or are exposed.

Edited by Fod, 24 August 2004 - 06:58 PM.

#14 adamj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2645 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:19 PM

Fod, on Aug 24 2004, 17:19, said:

adamj - if you're gonna send proper feedback to an obvious tard, it really helps to make sure they can't reply with a flame at your spelling/grammar.

your points were all good and valid, but i can see him reading it and saying "secuded?  SEDUCTED(edit - at which point you reply back and say "seducted, SEDUCED, YOU FUCKTARD!" :blush:), YOU FUCKTARD!  GO BACK TO YOUR RATBOX!"

know whaddamean?

i do agree with DPG though, it helps to just ignore these guys.  in the end they either fade or are exposed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahah yes.
I regreted sending those all fucked up :)
I meant to spell check but i got too much into the emails themselves and was eager to send haha.

By the way, its 5:54 pm EST. and i went to the guys article url and found this..

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.americandaily.com Port 80

HAHA

Edited by adamj, 24 August 2004 - 10:55 PM.

#15 unix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:04 AM

Yep, I agree, nice job Adamj!! But, trying to reason with people like this is a worthless effort. He reminds me of several people I know. Even if you show them the evidence and give an excellent arguement, they can't ever see it!! They are usually so stuck on their narrow minded ideas that nothing will sway them. These are the people that truely have weak minds and are very easily brainwashed with whatever is shoved down their throats!! Unfortunately, people like this guy is the very reason why wars/confilicts continue and never ever end. And it also seems that people with this narrow minded mentality are usually placed in the exact wrong positions in life, i.e. politicians, military men, generals, etc... Oh well, nice job though regardless!!! Keep the faith BABY!!!! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users